In The Know...
Health and Safety Guidelines
Here at BDC the health and safety of our dancers is our #1 priority. What sets us apart? I’m glad you asked.
- health screening upon arrival
- social distancing at all times in common areas
- staggered classes times to allow for dancers to enter and exit
- social distancing grids on the floors in all studios to assist dancers with proper distancing
- markings on barres to ensure proper spacing
- frequent cleaning schedule in place in accordance with CDC guidelines
- all teachers wear masks and/or shields
- for everyone’s safety we do encourage dancers to wear masks. A good option: Bloch (a dancewear company) makes a great lightweight, comfortable, fitness mask that is easy to wear and breathe through.
- Our Acro program will continue and dancers will be asked to bring their own portable mat. We will send you all the details very soon.
We will continue to set the “barre” for the safety of our dancers!
Free Trial Dance Class
Interested in trying a free dance class before you commit? It’s easy — fill out BDC’s Free Trial Dance Class Inquiry and let us do the rest for you! Once we have found the right class for you, we will contact you so you can come join in on the fun!!
We will be able to supplement your dancers fall hybrid school experience as well as give parents some time to work from home while your dancer is either in studio or dancing via our live stream classes.
- A state of the art Audio Visual webcam system wit 60″ monitors in each studio for the ultimate in Zoom live streaming of our classes from the studio. This will make streaming our classes the best possible experience. Dancers who are Zooming in will feel more connected to the class and engaged with the instructor with this live in studio stream! We have had great feedback from those dancers who have been Zooming in with us this summer! With the wide screens, teachers will be able to view the dancers clearly to provide corrections, support and guidance with ease.
- A state of the art UV/HEPA air purification system in all studios.
Who are We?
We are Bedford’s Premiere School of Dance offering classes in ballet, pointe, modern, jazz, hip hop, tap and acro. Founded by Karen Pariseau, our studios feature full length mirrors, floating sprung floors, air conditioning, caring professionally trained faculty, free-wifi, entertaining, stress-free recitals, our annual production of the “Nutcracker Suite” and extra performance opportunities. We are the proud home of our youth performing group the Bedford Dance Center Ensemble.
We are happy to be celebrating our 27th season in Bedford! As always we will continue to provide quality professional training to our dancers.
Come see why thousands of parents have chosen Bedford Dance Center to educate their children since 1994!
“Our mission at Bedford Dance Center is not only to teach the art of dance, it is to support, inspire and create amazing human beings!”